Monday, August 3, 2009

Yeh Dooriyaan

This song has been playing on and off, and many memories and incidents , are coming to my mind. Do shabd main itna kuch aisi aasaani se bol sakte hain kya?

I am not exactly someone who would shy away from a long journey. But time is and has always been never enough. Having a friends and family circle who also do their fair share of traveling, meeting someone can get tricky.

But then I did get to meet lot of my friends and family during a short time on my last vacation . But then was planning to meet a long time friend and it did not work out. Well both of us ended up in three different cities during the short time. Missed occasions, everyone enquiring why you are *never* there, it has become part of life now. Like I want to be home for onam, but is that going to happen?

But do distances affect our life in more ways that just that. I would not have said yes before, but now I might grudgingly accept. Distances do change things, don't they?

2 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Yes, they do. Mostly they do. Over the period of time, they do.

One can only relive the past in memories.

Deepu said...

Yup, only memories remain. But that does not prevent one from cribbing all the same. Especially if there is someone listening. :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page